Not everyone needs to take a full birth class series. If you are trying to find a comprehensive birth education class that is taught in 2.5 hours, then look no further! Our Thinking Birth Class, taught jointly by Tara Beth Olson and Claire Sax, will cover a wide array of topics and will fit into your busy schedule.
This class is ideal for well read women/couples and women who have given birth before. ALL materials included in the class cost- register early to have your books shipped to you ahead of time.
- Access to important materials via DropBox as well as our lending library of pregnancy/postpartum books
- Spinning Babies positions- learn the best exercises for early, active and pushing phases of labor
- Relaxation techniques to help you cope during your birth, whether you plan an unmedicated birth or not
- Rebozo skills to assist with your Spinning Babies techniques
- Basic Childbirth Education and Birth Planning
- Insider information about your birthing place
- Common breastfeeding questions answered
- FREE PREGNANCY PHOTOGRAPHY! Each woman/couple will be given a 15 minute time slot before or after the class to have professional photos taken.
After the class you'll also receive:
- Birth Plan consultation via email and/or phone
- 2-4 Edited Pregnancy Photography Images
- Ongoing email support for last minute questions
- Resource list of area doulas, lactation consultants, postpartum assistance
EXTRAS INCLUDED FOR $125
1) The Birth Partner or Mindful Birthing book
2) Authentic Mexican Rebozo
Thinking Birth Childbirth Education
- $99 group classes ($125 with extras included)
- $200 private (in your home) classes
Classes are taught in NW DC (Farragut West) and are metro accessible. Street parking also available. Address provided upon registration.
June 13th, 2016 at 7PM
Classes are taught in the Vienna/Oakton area and have open parking. Address provided upon registration.