Welcome Home Package- $300
Add on this 10 hour postpartum doula package. Perfect for parents who want a little extra support in the first few weeks of their newborns life.
Postpartum doulas do whatever a mother needs to best enjoy and care for her new baby. A large part of my role is education; sharing information about baby care, assisting with breastfeeding and helping to teach siblings and partners about the new baby.
Daytime Support May Include:
- Lactation solutions & education: assistance with breastfeeding or bottle feeding
- Newborn Care: diapering, bathing, burping, swaddling, holding
- Newborn observation: states, cues & reflexes
- Food Preparation: nutritious snacks for mother/partner Food Assistance: meal preparation
- Baby Handling: Sling/baby carrying techniques
- Baby Comforting: soothing techniques
- Sibling Support: Support with siblings care and integration to the new family dynamics
- Infant Laundry: washing and folding
- Errand Support: running errands including, groceries, baby/mommy recovery related items
- Mommy Care: massage for both mother and infant.
- Belly Binding: Purchase a binding kit and get hands on instruction to learn how to wrap
Postpartum services available at $35/hr